Sunday, August 10, 2008

Capture Picture from Video

a
1) Capture from Windows Media Player 9

Have you ever try to capture some wonderfull scene in a movie? I am sure that no print screen is available for this. Here I give you one of the way to do that.

- Play any movie you want to capture the picture using Windows Media Player 9
- Pause at any place you want to capture.
- Press Ctrl+I
- It will prompt you to save the picture.. Done!!

Well, this is actually working for Windows Media Player 9. I guess it is not for latest version. I just discover this while playing arround with the shortcut. This is hidden shortcut in Windows Media Player. Give it a try..

2) Capture from VLC player

- Go to Video > Snapshot
- The snapshot will be saved in My Picture folder.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment